Purpose of Role:
We require a 17th edition qualified electrician with experience in council/housing association work in the London area.
Key Objectives of the Role:
– Work on own and as part of an integral member of a team carrying out routine Electrical PPM and minor repair works.
– Carry out skilled Electrical Planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
– Install new plant and equipment when required
– Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
– Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
– Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
– Maintain stock control systems as directed.
– Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
– Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.